Any goth girls here? Do goth girls like average guys?

Would you date a guy who doesn't share your interest but likes you? If you're an emo chick you can reply as well since y'all look kinda the same anyway lol.

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't call myself a goth girl by any means, but to some people (like my family), wearing a lot of band shirts/black clothes makes them think of me as one. Really I just like heavier sounding music. In any case, I've dated a "normal" guy and been happy with it. I actually was worried that my interests were too weird for him and it didn't occur to me that he might have wondered if he was too normal for me. Ha. Either way, yes there's a good chance she would like you if you accept her personality and treat her well.

What Guys Said 1

• Most goth girls in their adult years aren't too serious about the stuff or they are serious and still childish about their emotional problems.

• Hmm I didn't think about it that. Sounds so true.