Should I call him or just wait it out?

me and this guy have been talking to each other for a while now, and we've spent time together very often his job requires a lot of time so instead of texting him you know the usual "hows your day" should i call and actually talk to him? or just wait until he has time and let him text me back from last night. guys how would you feel if the girl you're talking to called in just to see how you were and how things were going because they just wanted to talk to you and hear your voice. girls have a guy expressed how he felt after you called to let him know you were thinking of him? help me out please i want to call him tonight.
THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would suggest call him and speak to him, he will find that appealing.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't make the first call but if I felt it has gotten to that stage then I would invite him to call when I know he's finished work so when you get the text hey just in the door say hey hope you had a good day im up to my eyes cleaning if you fancy keeping me company call me :) it's always worked. Sometimes Iv said I'm doing a manicure and pedicure call me and we can still chat :)

What Guys Said 4

• If you like him, talk to him.

• Call him. I know I would like it, and I'm guessing most guys will agree. Text gets boring after a while.

• Why do women worry about the simplest things? Call if you want to

• Seriously, just say that you called to hear his voice or you were thinking about him. What guy (if interested) wouldn't like that? That shit is flattering.

What Girls Said 0