Why do the girls I work with want me to be dating someone?

So I'm a student manager at a college gym. I'm in charge of office staff, front desk, and fitness workers. Recently some of the girls I work with have been asking why I'm not dating. Two of them are convinced that they are going to be my wing women. When I ask why they say I'm too good of a guy to not be dating someone. Why do they want to help me so bad?

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls have a more nurturing nature, so when they see someone they work with, spend time with, or really admire, they want to help that person. I've had friends who are girls who want to help me go out with other girls, and I've also tried to help them get guys. It's what friends do, to try and help. I wouldn't put to much thought into it, but I would say a female wingman is a lethal combination to get a girl. Accepting that help will in turn help you. It is also possible that one of them might like you, but that's just another possibility that's impossible to know. I'd focus on the first.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know, but that's strange, dating someone, wanting to be in relationships is a personal choice, I mean it's not somebody else's preference, I am sure since you are a nice guy they must be surprised but then asking you like that is strange, weird.

• Dude I want to know too, so many of my female friends are the same way. Good question.