What are some non sexual things you enjoy about the opposite sex?

So besides things like sex what do you like? Non sex stuff can include hugs or general kissing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Cuddling. Surprise kisses, especially when cuddling.
    His ability to maintain a cool composure even when I'm being a complete bitch or something more serious happens that makes me lose my shit. He's always managed to keep it together and help calm me down so I definitely like that about him.

Being made to feel like they really care for you and your well-being in small ways.
    Sometimes when I'm sitting down on the couch shortly after coming to his place, he'll go upstairs, come back down with a blanket and sort of put it around me. Saying he brought it because he knows I'm always cold.
    :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I like that girls seem more open to you really reaching deep and talking about your inner feelings in great detail. It was a must from my guy friends, but they were harder to find. Most guys just lock up the moment someone is insecure, and lash against it with some lazy "macho" remark like "stop being a pussy." Like, you can feel them lock up. I know, because I do, too, when things get a little too mushy too quickly.

Norah Vincent, who lived as a man for a few months to write about the "inner male experience" noted how there was this enormous potential for emotional intimacy and bonding that was completely unrealized. She noted how men were much quicker to just accept each other than women were. But that there are some things that just hit a brick wall, especially regarding inner pain.

So I generally try to open up, and let other guys open up, but it still seems like uncharted territory for many guys. When living with girls, it was practically normal conversation. They were more likely to understand and empathize, rather than tell you to shut up.

Of course, that depends on the girl, too. If it was a girl who expects a man to "be a man", she would be worse than other dudes, because she would sit back and judge you for experiences she doesn't understand, and hold standards she couldn't hope to meet.

Of course, the thing I like about hanging out with guys is that you can usually say whatever the hell is on your mind, and people's reactions to it are their responsibility, not yours.

Imagine a fat guy walks into a room full of guys and hangs out with them. If it were a group of girls, they would all be thinking "Don't mention the weight. Don't mention the weight." And anyone who mentions it is an asshole. "Am I overweight?" "No, you're totally skinny!"

But when it is a group of guys, he walks in, "Hey, It's Big John!". And he's like "Don't mess with Big John. I'll belly flop yo ass."

What Girls Said 34

• I enjoy when he comes over and helps me put up hay/grain. The bales/bags are half my body weight so I'm quite a sight when I am carrying them lol

• i just love his smile, or when he holds my hand.
    i love seeing him work hard physically.
    i also like seeing how a guy deals with animals.

• An insatiable hunger. I don't know why. Maybe because I like to bake stuff, but an insatiable hunger is really likeable. Not a turn on, though :P

• - Hugs, especially from behind
    - Cuddling
    - Kisses, especially ones on the forehead
    - Being carried
    - Their strength
    - Their senses of humor
    - Their ability to problem solve
    - Their smiles
    - How they interact or talk about those close to them, seeing how much the people mean to them

That's enough, hah.

• Talking about comics n anime together
    Or going to the movies and saying what we like and didn't like about thw5 graphics or who we think mightve been a better actor for the part vist art galleries & science museums
    How cartoons were much better in our day lol
    How we hope things will turn even if we're not together.

• 1. That look he gives you, or when he just stares at you... uggh it does things to me.
    2. Hugs, cuddling, kissing, when he fixes things. I mean even if I can fix it, there is something about a man who can put things together and fix things. Just watch his back muscles, his concentration face, the jaw muscles pop.. Does things to me
    3. A man who can eat and a man who doesn't mind making you food ever now and then... does things to me
    4. sitting in silence and not needing to say a word because you just enjoy eachothers company
    5. When he knows what your thinking just by the look you give him , that kind of connection with a member of the opposite sex that you are in a relationship with is rare so rare.
    5. When he can express his feelings to me and show me his vulnerable side.

• Cuddling
    Watching TV/movies
    Playing games (cards, board games, video games, etc...)
    Playing with pets
    Going for walks
    Doing dumb little quizzes and stuff (online ones or ones we make up ourselves, playing 50 questions, etc...)
    Doing something creative/artistic together (panting, drawing, etc...)

Simply talking is always nice too.

• Hugging, cuddling, holding hands, date nights, watching them do something they enjoy, talking, laughing, asking questions, giving them massages, appreciating their body...

• are you asking about things i like guys to do or things i like about guys. bc there are no things i like about guys as all humans are variable and there's no standard behavior.

however i like it when a guy holds me. obviously women can do that but i like it better with a guy. so far anyhow.

thats about it. everything else i value equally in women and men.

• Deep voices. Just general bigness. 9 times out of 10 a guy standing next to me is going to be taller, wider, heavier, bigger than me, and I'm completely average in all that

• What are some non sexual things you enjoy about the opposite sex?
    Their mindsets about gals, rape/sexual assault/sexual harassment, sex, and relationships. I enjoy it as I find it pretty much almost always support my view of hetero males.

• This goes for both genders.
    -cuddling
    -touching their butts to be funny
    -when the smell good
    -being a perv to be funny
    -running my hands through their hair
    -kissing
    -making out
    -them touching my butt
    -making them read my short stories
    -listening to music together
    -singing a song off key together

• huuugs. cuuuddles.

.. putting up with my shit cause i lose it for no reason sometimes. :(
    Oh, and the voices. OH, THE VOICES. Especially singing. my god.
    AND THE SH- okay. I'm stopping now.. lol

• I like it when guys high you from behind and rap their arms around your waist... It just makes me feel so warm and fuzzy :)

• Really good chats, I don't have many guy friends but when I do get to chat to some of them I find they give some really great advice.

• *The way they physically look
    *Their ability to personally motivate me
    *Their company
    *Their sense of adventure
    *Their love and passion for physical fitness + self improvement
    *Their passion for the outdoors
    *Their need for constant variety + excitement + new challenges
    *Their honesty
    *Their cruisey no-stress nature

• being able to be goofy and make perverted jokes and stuff with them, chill, have a good laugh at things that are kinda fucked up. and mockingly fighting with them :3

• Piggy back rides are fun. :D

I gave a guy one that was 6'1" and I was 5'0"(152cm). Yes I could lift him because he was super skinny. :D

• When they sing (even if they sing badly) and when they do like a clint eastwoodish squint, when they talk about things they are passionate about. Pretty much when they just act themselves.

• I enjoy that he can help lift and move heavy things that I can't, that he will defend me, protect me, he's not moody like us girls are.

• Cuddling
    His massive smile
    When we hold hands
    More cuddling

• Their infatuation with video games.
    Their deep voices.
    Their love for bacon.
    Sometimes how adorably clueless they can be

• I like seeing the smiles they make, and the hugs are always gooood

• Cuddling, talking, "Netflix and chill," hold the chill.

• quando sorridono

• Hugs from behind
    Lip biting
    Winking
    Nice smiles
    A nice voice

• Travelling together, cooking together, being best friends and shopping together.

• Hugs and general kissing.

• Their brain, smile, jokes, sunglasses, scent, etc.

Mostly the brain.

• I love cuddles and hugs. General kissing too. <3

• More from Girls
    4

What Guys Said 27

• The soft female voice. Seriously, nothing is quite as enthralling as a silky soft voice

The way they smile and laugh

That i the two most important aspects for me, when talking about girls in general. Those two can get you A LONG WAY with guys, trust me. Just know how to use them appropriately :)

• Sometimes I just like talking and having a real conversation where I don't feel judged or ridiculed for my own views (even if they are strange or off). That's what's great about being in a relationship with someone you trust, it's harder to offend them because they put more effort to understand you.

• I like when my girlfriend cuddles up next to me, almost like a blanket. I also like hearing a woman laugh, not that polite type of giggling, but a full-blown laugh-fest that winds up with both of us gasping for breath.

• I like it when I'm walking arm in arm with a girl.

• Well if I'm not in a relationship with them, then I like pretty much the same criteria about the person regardless of their physical sex. Nowadays I've primarily been seeking out good food to eat with some friends, because friends are great, and so is food.

• I have no idea, but I have always been able to connect and form bonds with girls, a lot easier than with guys, and I am not talking romance or flirting.

I know I haven't helped so, sorry about that.

• Their warm and caring nature. Their deep, beautiful eyes. They always know something to talk about. They show their emotions and encourage others to show them too. When they cook or bake or otherwise prepare food. I love food... How adorable they can be, especially when they are affectionate with each other, or interact with children or animals. How every single one of them can be beautiful in her very own way. You can use gender stereotypes as playful banter without anyone getting offended. They are much more likely to accept you the way you are. They comfort you when you are feeling like shit.

• With dudes, there's usually a male dogma that has to be followed. You know, you gotta be macho and like cars and sports and liquor and working out. Feelings? Arts? Or hanging out without insulting each other? Talking about those things go against the rules. And not liking or being all about those other things is a crucial must. With girls, I don't feel the same pressure. This for partners, platonic female friends, and even family. I grew up with 2 older sisters and no brothers do that might explain it. I'm by no means a feminine or girly guy, but this is just how I see things.

• Okay, you mean enjoy fantasizing or enjoy seeing in reality on TV or something like that?

• No in person.

• Okay, well I have always been single. However I can answer your question in hypothetical, imaginary sense (assuming I had a woman in my life). If you want to know then I'll tell you.

• Not much really. One thing I like about women, sometimes, is how emotional/empathetic they can be. Its nice to see the humanity women, on average, are able to display vs. men, who on average, are much colder and "tougher". This is one thing I enjoy about the average woman/girl.

One thing i don't like, their obsession with boy/men/relationships. Most women/girls think thats all their is too life. To find the perfect mate. I know this a benefit we used, as a species, in primitive times to allow for population growth through strong, numerous families. But those days are over. women need to control their primal urges, as we men do.

• How they always have stuff to talk about
    And yeah hugs of course
    I just like everything about [cute] girls

• The glow/ sparkle of love in a girls eyes when they look at you, smile at you. That feeling, so pleasant and profoundly dazzling. aaaaaahhhh... <3

When she feels shy to talk to me. Then I try teasing her a little over casual things and she blushes more to the point where she can't handle me. And kinda start fumbling with her speech. <3

• I'd enjoy cooking in the kitchen with my girl or teaching her how if she didn't know.
    Gardening with her.
    Writing with her.
    I enjoy seeing how women deal with animals and kids.
    Her smile.
    Stuff like that.

• The easiness of simply having a conversation with them.
    The caring part.
    Its fun when they are competitive too

• The hugs, touching my hair, flirting, patience, understanding and I do love them laughing and giggling as well. Playful pushing and holding hands.

• When she wears her skirts and dresses. To her, it's just a piece of clothing but to me it's just so, well, you know lol

• I like sitting, and having intellectual conversations with women. I love it when a women can think, and has something between her ears.

• I know you mean emotional and caring stuff, but I really like back dimples

• Them being them... that is it

• EVERYTHING ON A GIRL IS SOFT. Skin, hair, etc.

• Her ability to cope up with situations. Intelligentsia and many other features such as being free with friends and me and talking of their mind can be made very likable.

• Empathy
    Them being emotional

• Holding their naked bodies and looking into their eyes

• besides the smell of fruit and cupcakes that fallows them around and the way they play with there hair when there bored, i can't choose :P i think i find new things that i like about girls every time im in a relationship hahaha

• Country songs :P

• If a girl finds me funny and she can keep laughing with me.

• I see the edge of living.