Should I be worried he doesn't text that often even though he's perfect when we hang out?

Most Helpful Guy

• Electronic communications don't count. It's when you are together that it counts. It's pretty clear that the problem is not you but the medium used. The only really important one is in person and he masters that one, Stop caring too much about the others. when you are not there, he has other things to care about. When he is with you, you have all his attention. That means you know you'll have his attention when it's important. I personally hate texting and being in contact all day. I love you, but I got shit to do. Tonight, we'll see each other and tell each other all that has to be said around a fire and a glass of wine.

What Guys Said 2

• No, I don't think you should be worried, just because he is not texting often, however he can make some effort to text you but he is not doing it don't know why.

• When you say that he does not text often, do you mean that he is not initiating a conversation? Or do you mean that he does not reply to your texts and carry the conversation?

How often have you initiate conversations with him?

What Girls Said 0