Why married people are cheating?

Most Helpful Guy

• Its pretty bad huh? I would never do that would you?

• I wouldn't do that. If I am not happy with my marriage i would get a divorce instead of cheating. Its so selfish huh?

• Yes it sure is and I like what you said here to me

Most Helpful Girl

• When the partner quits or fails to care about the needs/wants/desires of their partner, they will seek it elsewhere.
    Resentment and rejection don't build strong marriages...

Using sex as a weapon of control, manipulating their partner's behavior by use of or withholding sex... Abusive, controlling, and intimidation... That's why people cheat...
    If you aren't happy in a relationship then you should leave rather than resort to cheating just to keep a facade of a marriage intact.

What Guys Said 3

• Well, that's morally wrong. Such people have weak morals, no self control and are greedy (emotionally speaking)

• Because the grasss is always greener on the other side, and because it is exciting.

• you sounded like you agree with cheating

• It's something that happens. You asked why, this is the answer.

• They know they can get away with it

What Girls Said 3

• because there's no communication... so they chicken out and cheat instead of facing the real issue
    OR
    they do not respect their SO
    OR
    they are selfish people

• escape from the boredom, everyday life... wanting to experience something new, more exciting
    ... and no, its not right, but it happens

• Selfishness, fear, major breakdown of communication, foundation of their relationship could have cracks never mended so it eventually falls apart.