How to go from messaging to hanging out or dating?

Been messaging this girl for a few months every few days and it seems to be going well, but neither of us has said we like each other or asked to hang out.
is it now past that stage were it would be awkward to suddenly ask to hang out? or would that be a good thing as it was not rushed?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you wait too much longer, it WILL be too late. The window of action is between a few days to about two weeks before interest starts to diminish and you are relegated to friend.

Like Nike says, JUST DO IT!

Most Helpful Guy

• ..."Meet me (insert time of day here) at (insert place here), I'll be waiting for you there".

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah, I think it's time to ask :) Don't worry about awkward or not. If you feel like asking her out, just do so. If she says no, well, at least you tried.

• some awkward honesty can be very endearing... just tell her, that you feel silly that you haven't asked sooner, but that you would like to hang out sometime soon. Then set a day and time and go.

What Guys Said 2

• There's never a bad time to aak a girl out unless she is emotional. Just ask her out already you waited a whole month so it should be fine to do it now.

• "If you're not doing anything we should go out for a drink sometime"

This ain't rocket science bro.