We went on the first date, and it went well. Now what?

Hi, i'm 22 and this was my very first first date. We sat at a café and talked for about an hour, and i really enjoyed it. I think she also enjoyed it, as far as i can tell, and when i asked her if we'd see each other again when we were splitting up, she said we would. Now, my question is what to do next. As i have never dated a girl before, i don't know how i'm supposed to act on this. I'm thinking about a contemporary art museum for the second date, is it a good idea? What should i text her?
Thanks in advance :D

I'd appreciate more opinions.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should send her a message telling her you had a good time spending time with her, that your looking foward to the next date and that you want to know if she wants to go to the museum next time or if she has anywhere else she would like to go.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• You wait THREE DAYS and then message her. Make her WANT YOU.

• ACT NORMAL LIKE YOUR HANGING OUT WITH YOUR GUY FRIEND.

• I DONT WANT IT TO BE NORMAL

• Wait until she contacts you, because she will if she liked it as much as you did.

When she does tell her you'd like to meet up again.