Guys, what gifts/surprises do you like receiving from girls?

I REALLY would like to know what kind of gifts and suprises you guys like to recieve from your girlfriend or wife possibly even just a close "girl" friend of yours. All ideas would be greatly appreciated☺☺☺!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you can do it, something that costs nothing. Something that shows me that you thought of me. Maybe a painting, maybe you cooked my favorite meal for me. Maybe you will wear lingerie and dance for me. Anything that says I thought of you and took some of my time to do something for your pleasure.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Amiibo! This one is really rare and we don't have it in the UK. It goes for about 80 pounds which is $122. Its normal retail price is $16 so if you see it in store its a very good investment lol.
    i.ytimg.com/vi/BCGvp61cF04/maxresdefault.jpg

0|0
    0|0
    • What's that? I know it's Mario.

• Its a toy to life. When you're playing a Nintendo game that supports it you can place the figure on an NFC reader and it will do something in-game. For example unlock a costume. But this golden Mario is mainly a collectable due to its rareness.

• Literally anything that appears to have had the slightest bit of consideration for my interests put into it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly, an honest and emotional compliment. I don't fish for them, but I do appreciate having my efforts verbally appreciated every now and then.

Barring that, something off my Steam wish list might be nice, too, lol!

0|0
    0|0
  • Head rubs, Mmmm

0|0
    0|0
  • A girl used to leave food on my doorstep. Truly, amazing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just a little kiss on the cheek or a "Hey _____! I'm glad to see you and I care about you! (Don't really say that. You get the idea.) Can't say any of those have happened before... I would like it to...

0|0
    0|0
  • The best gift is always a blowjob.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like a hug.

0|0
    0|0