Signs that a girl has daddy issues?

I have seen this extremely cute girl for 3 months and she never talks about her dad except when she is drunk. All I know is that he is not present in her life because he lives at the other side of the world.

She has trouble committing, say she never wants to marry and she can never stay in a place for a long time. She travels a lot and at er 19 years old she has been living in 2 countries alone.

I want to be with her because I really really liker her but I don't know if she will need help. This sounds normal?

Most Helpful Girl

• She needs constant approve from other guys. I think that is the mot notorious.

What Girls Said 1

• Exactly like your girlfriend. She will need time to heal and is not easy at all. You will also will need patience and love.

What Guys Said 1

• If her name is Miley Cyrus... lol OK ok if she keeps trying to do stuff any sane thinking woman wouldn't do is a dead giveaway especially when it comes to relationships and lets not forget the 'Attention Whoring & Chronic Drinking' But yeah that girl got Daddy Issues! ... oh boy... I'm gonna get some hate for that but... LOL!