Is it true that very attractive people are usually single because people always think that they are taken or "out of their league"?

• Yes
  • No
No problem!

Most Helpful Girl

• I say it happens - but it also depends on their vibe.. If people think they're standoffish and/or mean and/or unsociable then yes I guess...
    I have seen this happen often.

What Girls Said 2

• If that's what helps you sleep at night

• It might happen sometimes, not all of the time. That's why people shouldn't assume things of others. You never know what the other person wants, so just be yourself and ask them out. If they say no, that's fine just move on. I asked out guys that happened to be with someone (I didn't know) and no hard feelings, I moved on.

What Guys Said 9

• Yes, well, many of them. I've talked to girls that people would consider a solid 10 and they've never even kissed a guy, and very very rarely get approached.
    They say guys usually think she's taken, out of their league, or stuck up. That's why I always say that the best girls to approach are the most attractive ones cause they tend to be single and tend to be nice too, though most people (especially girls) wouldn't agree with my opinion xD

That's just my experience, though.

• I definitely think there's truth to it. There was also a study that found that really beautiful girls had less casual sex. I've noticed it on gag too, like whenever there's a question where people talk about how many people theyve slept with, the beautiful girls often have the lowest partner counts.

• I'd say that this happens very often.

• No, I don't think it's like that.

• Partly true.

• More so for guys, with attractive girls, guys will approach, just more likely to be a dick

• Yeeee @missnowhere @cinderelli they too good for meh so ill nvr have a chance at dem cuties :((

• lol I've never met a beautiful women who said that she has trouble attracting men

• No, often they are single cause they can have almost anyone they want so they don't want to tie themselves down