How would you know that the guy is interested to you?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• Uhm, body language is a big clue to whether or not Mr. Interesting is into you. Is he leaning in while you talk? Whether it’s a subtle lean-in, or even a full court press, proximity to you is a yes. That or he really likes how you smell.

Either one is good. So whether you are chatting with him in line for scones, or across the dinner table from him, you can casually check if he is going for the lean in, or the lean back. Did his lips part when you first locked eyes? Great.

Can you see that he is perched on the edge of his seat in an effort to get that much closer to you? Check.

Good luck.

• Thanks!!

Actually I haven't met personally this guy. We've been constantly communicating online. But he's a very busy guy. But he always makes sure that he will inform me ahead if he's going to be busy for work. So there are days that he won't message me. But he's very keen to meet me in person. For now he's out of the country so still waiting for him if we could meet finally in person.