This is driving me crazy. What should I do?

Ok so I am 19 years old guy. Been dating this girl for almost 5 months. She goes to college 2 hours away. We love each other and hangout almost every weekend. I know she has a guy friend in one of her class. And apparently today she walked with another guy from the same class. She rides bus from parking lot to campus. Apparently he rides the same bus as her. So she told me today she walked with him all the way to class. I am a bit jealous. But that's not the only thing. I was there for a week couple of times. And I would hangout at the campus while she is in her classes. But she would drop me off right at the campus and then ride the bus to campus. Even tho I wouldn't have mind riding bus with her. She said I didn't have a pass but I wouldn't had mind paying for it. I am guy. And I can't help but think that the reason she didn't want me to ride with her on bus is because of the guy... am I over reacting? I don't want to ask her because I don't want her to think I don't trust her. But I do ttrust her. We already had an issue with her hanging with other guy and telling me after hanging with him but we talked about it. And about how she deletes texts from other people? she says she deletes it because of her phone memory... we talked about that too. But if I talk about his too I feel like I am being controlling or crazy or being paranoid or a insecure guy. What do you think? I love her. And we both want to continue long distance and she is planning on moving back here next year. And I am not controlling her right? . What the fuck do I do?

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.