Do you have crushes quite easily or not?

Is it easy for you to have a crush on someone or does it take a lot to catch your eye?
I can count my lifetime crushes on one hand and I only got 2 big crushes.

Most Helpful Guy

• I only had a few big crushes, 3 to be precisely... so yeah I don't crush that easily on someone but if it happens oh my...

and on all 3 I had absolutely no chance... :'(

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh my god I crush soooo easily. Ironically, I don't think I've ever actually gotten with a crush. Ever. Thats pretty depressing. I've had guys but I usually started to like them the same time stuff started going on, rather than having a crush on them first and then stuff started.

What Guys Said 4

• I wouldn't say easily. But distinctly/quickly after I get to know someone. I put people in buckets (friend bucket, the friend-but-don't-hangout-with bucket, the crush bucket, etc.) very quickly.

• I have mini crushes and serious crushes
    I have only ever had 2 serious crushes, both of which I created relationships with
    its a great thing to crush and fall in love, and then actual date/for a meaningful relationship with that crush

• I used to like 10 years ago. Now, nope.

• Never since high school.

What Girls Said 9

• I know pretty early on if I am attracted to the person on a basic level. It takes a bit of time for me to form a genuine intimate interest.

• I can determine if I'll like someone as friend pretty early on. As far as crushing on them, it usually takes a couple months for me to develop a crush. And a lifetime to get rid of it!

• I have had around 20 crushes, most of them were very short and meaningless though. I get a crush quite easily but it takes a long time for me to fall in love with someone and when I am, it doesn't go away for a long time either.

• I don't crush, I fall flat on my face 9's outta 10, Guys seem to love the shit outta me too

• I used to. Then, I fell in love with a guy. We became good friends, and ended up together for a year. After we broke up, I very rarely get crushes. I'm still in love/attached to him.

• Definitely not easy

• Yes, very easily but they come and go fast.

• it takes a lot. being "hot" is not enough.

• No it's not easy for me. It takes a while for me to have a crush or anything like that.