Or should you give them equal attention?
- Career over dating - forget about dating45% (35)61% (37)52% (72)Vote
- Both equal55% (42)39% (24)48% (66)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
i dont see why people m, able such a big deal out of putting either on hold. just go about your life and if you meet someone get to know them and see them as often as you can and want to. if you end up not having enough time for them or they for yo then you'll move on., but there's no need to stop it before it starts.
i think if someone really likes you then they'd rather be with you than not. A working person still has some free time. you rioter want top spend that with someone or you dont. i think though if you want too really want to you wot need to ponder if you should or should not.
waiting doesn't save time in the long run bc you'll like;y end up breaking up sand looking rather than guests establishing a healthy relationship. bc your relationships are only going to be as successful as you are wise. hard to gain wisdom without experience. in addition thinking relationships and work after enemies will put you in a very dam, aging mind set.
healthy relationships compliment your life,. not obstruct it.
playing games wastes time no matter what you're doing, but if were talking adult respectful honest open communication relationships, there should be nothing to fear.
Most Helpful Guy
Well. my honest opinion is yes, career should be put before dating, love, marriage, relationships. Why? yes I have my logical reasons as well:
1. Money and having a stable career is very important and to me more important than having a good social life, like dating, relationships, marriage etc. I am not saying these things are not important but then money and career are more important than this, because it's fine it's fine if you don't have a woman in your life, it's fine if you don't have a soul mate, or your lover, it's fine if you never get married you can still live your life successfully and manage everything.
2. From point 1... However if you have a very good social life, you have your love, you are married to the most wonderful woman on earth, but you don't have enough money to manage things, your career is unstable then what's the point? will your woman be happy? No, she won't be. There is no point is dating or having any relationships if you don't have money or if you are not having a stable career. Hence the reverse is not possible
3. Hence having more than enough money and a stable career is much more important than just dating, or having romantic relationships or any sort of relationships.
4. However if you can have both in your life then there is nothing like it.
5. Please don't misunderstand me, I am not saying that one must live their life only money and career. No, money isn't everything, but money is important, a stable career is important. That's what I mean.
Yes, my answer is one should put their career before relationships, dating. This is only my subjective view.0