Man, life must be really fucking great when you're attractive?

Personality, ready for this, personality is worth NOTHING, say it with me, kids, NOTHING! All that matters is if you're attractive or not, then you're accepted no matter fucking what, if you're unattractive or average, YOU'RE WORTHLESS AND MIGHT AS WELL DIE!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I've seen attractive guys with average girls, and average guys with attractive girls. If you pay attention to couples out in the real world, it's not like all of them are super attractive looks-wise. Sure, some couples consist of two really good-looking people, but I'd say the vast majority are pretty average as far as typical Western beauty standards go.

Luckily, attractiveness is largely subjective and at least one person probably finds you attractive. The best everyone can do is work towards the best version of themselves (e. g. in personality, looks, and goals) and stay positive.

www.themodernman.com/.../...autiful-girlfriend.jpg

• Yeah, well, they're all white, an average looking black guy that's not rich or some fucking athlete gets nothing and should die

• While I agree with you, that first pic on the left is a bit disturbing :O

Most Helpful Guy

• I completely know what you're going through, I've been there before and it sucks. I used to think the same way and it's completely okay to be angry about your situation. But I know from experience that heading in the direction you're going will lead you to years of depression, anger, sadness and loneliness. So, with that in mind, here are some things to improve on:

1. Beliefs- I can see that girls around your age would prefer a good looking guy because they haven't dated enough of those guys and see that they lack personality and depth. Which is due to them relying on their looks. The advantage of being a guy is that women are more attracted to confidence than looks. The good looking guys can easily get a girl because they showed confidence. Here is something I do every once in a while when I feel my confidence dropping: I look in the mirror and tell myself 10 times, "Women tend to find me very attractive". You should do this everyday until you believe it.

2. Social skills- First of all, I'd like to point out that I can see that you hate women. I can tell by how you were being rude, disrespectful and disregarded every advice any females gave you. These women are angels and you should thank them for their advice. The Latin meaning for "angel" is messenger. They've delivered you a message, you should listen to them. No women finds it attractive when you put people down. It shows insecurity. Be a leader and give people value. You will notice quickly how people will talk, act and treat you when you have nothing but good things to say about them.

3. Personal growth/ Self improvement- Always strive to be a better person than you were yesterday. A guy who does this every day will always be attractive to his woman each day. Find ways to improve your health, relationships and how you can make more money. The rich people stay rich because they're always looking to improve.

Now that you have this information, go and show the world how truly awesome you are.

• I don't hate women, just the human race in general. And, then, I only argued with the ones that insulted me, I ignored most of them.

What Girls Said 16

• Plenty of unattractive people are liked. Just because you obviously have nothing going for you doesn't mean you get to generalise everyone else. You're not happy with yourself, change.

• Haha, no no no, little girl, I am correct, and you are wrong

• You don't deserve happiness because I don't, and if I'm innocent yet deserve to suffer, you deserve misery as well.

• You have to have things in your life to be happy about and you clearly don't. Make your own happiness and stop relying on everyone else, hoping for them to just sink to your level of misery or enjoy a bitter, pointless life, only you can make the change.

• Donald Trump is unattractive and he's a billionaire. Same with Bill Gates, Steve Jobs... The guy who invented the polio vaccine... Attractiveness makes it easier to get somewhere in life, but it is not required. If you're smart, or if you're just a likable person, you still have a chance. :) Believe in yourself.

• Trump was actually very handsome when he was younger.. he use to get a lot of girls

Bill gates is a 65 billion dollar man, he doesn't need looks lol

Steve jobs is so clever and innovative, his mind is too attractive to not be attractive... and he was also not so bad when he was younger

Just saying lol

• @deezy Yeah, just trying to help. ☺️

• @Deezyy Gisele Bundchen would disagree. ;)

• You know, I'm quite plain myself, but people still tend to like me. Maybe, juuust maybe, it's because my personality makes up for my face. I know way too many average/ugly people who are very well-liked, happy, and mean the world to at least one other person, to believe that personality is worth nothing.

Take a breather, reexamine the situation.

• give it time, son

• yup I know right... Guys don't even glance at me... haaha !

• Personality is only worth nothing when it's as shitty as yours.

• You're wrong, looks aren't everything but brains and having a soul are. What's life without those two things? You sound shallow, you should reevaluate your standards... at this rate, you'll never be happy with yourself nor anything else.

• @Deezyy thanks for the follow lady.. shoot me a message I wanna chat with someone lol I'm bored watching the baseball game.. I'll, be funny I promise lol

• Of course you think personality counts for nothing. Yours is shit!
    Personality counts if you have a good one. Yours would make you even uglier.

• I agree...

• i think the adage is more applicable to girls than guys

• Lol if that's what you want to think... then good for you

• Wow... thanks -.-

• Oh I know the feeling of being unattractive and people not really caring about you (me)

• Yeah there are perks to being attractive. But there are plenty of people out there who are attractive but not necessarily well-liked. You need to work on your personality. You come across as a bitter teenaged boy who is blaming others for the fact that he's lacking in the personality department. People like Seth Rogen, Michael Cera, Jimmy Kimmel, etc didn't get famous because of their strikingly good looks. They got somewhere because they have great personalities. So take some responsibility for yourself and start improving who you are as a person. The first step is having some humility and accepting your flaws and being aware.

• Not true, Boo.

• I don't know... have you ever seen a couple and go "They are together? What does he (or she) see in her (or him)?" and then you see how kind or funny they are. Someone said that about my ex and I, because he was overweight. I liked him and dated him because I enjoyed his company. He was outgoing, fun to be around and pretty funny. Sometimes it takes some people to catch up and realize these things.

What Guys Said 21

• They aren't all that matters but they matteer more than personality. I think its rare to meet someone who truly doesn't care about looks at all, but I also think its rare to meet someone who only cares about looks. Id say physical appearance is on average between 40% and 60% of the equation.

You can't get away with anything just because you're attractive but you will be given more slack than a person who is less attractive. A good looking person will be perceived as better than he/she actually is (halo effect). Its kinda like a +2 buffer to all of your traits. So while I dont think you can get by on looks alone, I think you're better off being above average looking with an average personality than you are being average looking with an above average personality.

• Listen bud.. I'm not hot, I'm not attractive, I'm not much.. But I deal with it. I do the best I can with what I have. I know what you're going through must suck right now, but trust me that things will be alright.

I'm not attractive, but I can get a girlfriend. You don't believe me because you basically just said "if you're not attractive, you might as well die", but it's true. How can I get a girlfriend though? Simple. I'm sweet, I'm nice, I'm a gentleman, I'm caring, I'm open, I'm funny, etc. Whats common with all of those words? That's right. Personality. Keep your head up man. I know you're feeling down right now, but you'll see as you grow up that it's not ALL looks.

• Meh i'd disagree but frankly people do give a shit about looks... I don't think death is a great alternative though you can still get lucky and still have some fun. The world doesn't end if you don't get a date.

• Deep bro. That's deep.

• its more about economic status, no one cares if you are ugly, if you are filthy rich, either find a way to become better looking or get more money

• I'm in high school, kinda different, here

• it only gets harder lol!
      better start making money now =)
      or start working out and create an aesthetic body

• Holy shit, I know right. I can't imagine how it feels to be super attractive and automatically have a pretty good life because of that. At least socially and romantically.

ESPECIALLY attractive girls.

• Bro, that shit fades so fast that by the time you're 40, you'll be shaking your head at how dumb and shallow people can be.

Beauty's awesome when you're young, but temperament and personality carries a date into a relationship.

• Sadly this does have some truth to it

Unless your extremely talented in other areas, looks are so important these days

• As a matter of fact, true pick up artists are not that drop dead gorgeous but they can pick up girls better than a hot guy

• Probably more true for girls...

Guys might just have to be confident and successful...

Unless you are absolutely hideous, you can dress well, stay groomed, etc...

• Quite true. They are given passes whereas others would not.

• I think I'm fairly good looking, and I've never had a girlfriend. Looks can't be everything.

• Nobody gives a sh! t. Faster you realize that the better you'll feel.

• I completely agree

• Submit or die; choice is your right.

• It sucks being unattractive #TeamUgly :(

• Wtf i posted something exactly like this... why the fuck didn't i get this much opinions?

• it really is pretty awesome. im a sexy beast

• then go make something of yourself. stop moaning about it being unfair and go DO SOMETHING! GET MOTIVATED! You dont need to be attractive to be great just be creative and put the 'pretty' boys in their place

• That blank space here... The_Empty... must stand for raging lol (jk). As where usually you provide some interesting facts to your posts. I don't agree fully with this one Empty. Being the best average you can be and having personality will get you somewhere lol. Kind of equals out if you aren't god like gorgeous.

Not much help but just saying. The right person eventually learns how to work with what they got ;).

• 10/10 doesn't equal attractive,

• I don't get what you're going for then! You're saying personality counts for nothing but looks doesn't equal attraction in your eyes?

I mean I agree with attraction not being solely based on looks but you have me confusedddded lol.

• Attractive being 7-10 anything below may as well not exist

• Not true! Some of the most beautiful people in the world are deeply insecure.

I agree that looks are very important in today's society, but if you let it consume you, you will never be happy.

You have yo accept your flaws and find a way to be content with them. Once you do this you will confidence, and when you have your confidence back it doesn't matter what you look like.

• I think you're exaggerating but as a whole, nobody would choose to be unattractive because it's a huge drag, and everyone knows it. But people have to cope so they will dismiss and attack you for saying this.