Girls, Why would a female friend send a nude bathroom selfie?

She just got out of the shower , her hairs messy. Wouldn't she feel embarrassed me seeing it

3

Most Helpful Girl

• u think girls who send nude selfies feel 'embarrassed'? on the contrary, it takes a level of confidence or 'i dont give a fuck'..'ness'.

What Girls Said 2

• Cause she's a female friend who is Hella comfortable with you on many levels and doesn't think "messy hair" is what you'll be most concerned or concentrating on

• Closer than friends but not offical realtionship yet. She was shy to send pics like this months ago.

• Yes I believe it, but sometimes us females have a random burst of "spontaneous courage " and hope for the best

• um okay that is really weird but i'm guessing that she sent that to you because she wants you to think she's really hot and wants you to have sex with her... she probably has a crush on you or.. just wants to have sex with you.

• Meet her a year ago. And before she got mad when I ask for a nude pic this is why I was suprised . She must trust me now and is falling for me. She hasn't seen me nude let only my abs