Does my girlfriend regret comming back or am I beeing paranoid?

So my ex came back after 2 months beeing apart, reason is that she losing feelings for me because of the LDR (not seeing eachother so much). She came back to me telling me that she never stopped thinking about me and she also told me that she dated someone for a month and broke off with him because she never really head feelings for him.

So its been 3 weeks of reconsilation and yesterday she posted something like; " In the end, you see that some people are not so great after all". And "trust no one, its the only way to survive"

Now i asked her iff something was wrong and she said nothing was wrong, asked her for her reason to post such a thing and she told me that she found it to be great texts and assured it had nothing to do with me.

She said the same thing 2 months ago moments before break up so i don't know iff she really meant it.

We're together for 1,5 years and i really love her, we started seeing eachother more frequently and we're trying to solve the distance problem.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• "She came back to me telling me that she never stopped thinking about me and she also told me that she dated someone for a month and broke off with him because she never really head feelings for him."

^was she datin him after she broke up wid u i guess?

well he was just a rebound i guess... she was makin an effort to move on i believe...

"So its been 3 weeks of reconsilation and yesterday she posted something like; " In the end, you see that some people are not so great after all". And "trust no one, its the only way to survive""

^about her first statement... well i guess she was referring to her X possibly... but 2nd one kinda bugs me u know... i'm afraid it sounds like she doesn't trust u... :/

"She said the same thing 2 months ago moments before break up so i don't know iff she really meant it. "

^u mean her 2nd sentence?

"We're together for 1,5 years and i really love her, we started seeing eachother more frequently and we're trying to solve the distance problem."

^if distance was yer only prob... then there's a good chance to get back together of course... but if she lost feelings now... not an easy thing to get those feelings back i'm afraid...