Something shady is happening between my boyfriend and my friend PLEASE HELP?

I've been friends with her for 6 years. I moved schools so we talk a lot but not as much as we did. I still live in the area so my relationship isn't long distance I still see him but not as often. so now I have to just trust him since I don't go to school with him. My other best friend told me that she sees him and my other friend walking at lunch and classes and she always touches his arm when she laughs and she's real flirty.

This made me feel sad but I'm not too worried. My boyfriends phone is off & he doesn't have wifi so I haven't talked to him in a couple days. Today, I asked my friend how he's doing and she read my message and ignored it so this made me REALLY suspicious. The reasons why I asked her about him was because she had posted a video of him during their class. Why can't she answer my question about how MY boyfriend is doing? Should I be suspicious?

I have really bad anxiety so my thoughts are really bad but I don't want to accuse her of anything if it's nothing to be worried about.

How should I feel about this? My best friend told me it seems like she makes him walk her to her classes... I feel so sad because he should be walking me to my classes but I moved schools...

PS my boyfriend and friend where friends before we started dating we've all known each other for a long time, but they NEVER talked until recently.

0|0
1|1

What Guys Said 1

• They're probably just being friends. If you love them both, you have to trust them

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I would definitely be suspicious

0|1
    0|0