Guys, are guys intimidated when a girl asks for number?

So I asked a guy for his number. A friend told me I messed up his whole game plan cuz guys have one when they ask for a number. And I intimidated him like saying wow she knows what she wants...

7

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah I personally don't get intimidated but I would get surprised and impressed but then again you're an older and actual mature women and not a self proclaimed one like most haha xD

• Thnx I like ur view

• Haha thanks and honestly I don't really see the point in getting offended if a woman does the job for you xD

What Guys Said 6

• Not at all! Most guys, including me, would be flattered if a girl asked of their number!

• What's wrong with being confident and fight for what you want?

• Your friend sounds like one of those girls who pretend to be innocent and defenseless in order to get men to buy them stuff. I prefer your attitude. I'd love it if a woman asked for my number. Unfortunately, I have to do that job, and thus, I'm still single, since I've never done it, ha ha!

• It was a guy actually. Lol

• Well, then it was one of the guys who have a plan. I'm more like letting the situation just happen; that's probably why I'm single. It never happens :P

• That friend is wrong. Not every guy is the same
    Time has changed, girls can make the first move too now.
    I wouldn't mind if you asked for my number... But don't ask it without me knowing you, that'd be weird

• Isn't that the whole point of asking for number to get to know someone?

• I prefer to have had a chat with a person first, so I got a little idea of who I'm giving my number to

I mean that. You don't know me, if I were to randomly walk up to you, and ask for your number. Wouldn't you creeped out by that?

• Its not intimidating, it can just be pretty awkward if you aren't really interested in her, but that goes both ways.

• oh, i would like it when girls did that more. Why should it be the guys who should always do that. Girls should be able to ask guys too.