If you girlfriend left you for a lesbian would you be hurt?

I want to know do men actually care if their girlfriends leaves them to be with a woman because that just happened to me.

• No, I don't care.
  • Yes, I care because she is my girlfriend.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not gonna lie, I would be less hurt if he left me for a guy than a girl. If he was with me it's completely different than being with a guy, he's going to have completely new experiences with him and won't compare much to me or me to him.
    If he got with a girl I would always compare myself to her, if I were prettier or had bigger boobs or a bigger ass or if I was her body shape and how she's probably tighter than me or tastes better or she can probably deepthroat or agrees to anal or something.. I would definitely rather he get with a guy than a new girl

• Thank you for being descriptive. Many women don't like going into detail on here and they make it really hard for me to gain an understanding.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd just figure she's a typical whore

What Girls Said 6

• I would think he would care. If he cares about her he wouldn't want to lose her, no matter what the reason is. I know id be hurt...

• I would care about the rejection of course but I would actually feel better in that it had nothing to do with me being a pretty enough girl. In your case, you wouldn't have to feel insecure in relation to other guys, she doesn't like any of them. And since you're not going to become a woman, it just is what it is.

• My boyfriend would be hurt because we broke up not because I'm going for a girl. He knows I like girls.

• Would you be hurt if your boyfriend went for a guy?

• Just as hurt if he went for a girl

• The fact that she's leaving you for another person hurts, regardless of the gender.

• Yes why wouldn't I be. Being cheated on still hurts regardless of your or their sexuality.

• Would you care?

What Guys Said 25

• I'd understand- because I mean, have you met women? They're so much better than men in like... every way? I mean sure they bleed, but compared to men? I mean really?
    We're hairy, smelly, we have penises (have seen a penis? they look like dead chickens or some shit), we take massive stinking shits and we don't even have breasts to make up for it.

• HAHAHAHAHA, I would have made this the MHO if you had commented earlier

• On a lighthearted note, I'd feel like, "Wow, I fouled-up so bad with her, I made her quit men! I must have been a TERRIBLE boyfriend!"

On another slightly more serious note, I'd feel like, "Damn... never getting her again. Absolutely cannot compete for a woman's heart against another woman."

And on a final much more serious note, I'd feel like, "Time to move on."

• If my wife left me I'd be hurt, whatever she did , be it for a lesbian, for another guy or to remain single.

• Your question reminds me of Ross' wife from friends.

https://youtu.be/ujTPmSNmgTw

• She is bisexual, not lesbian.

• Lol fun fact this was actually pretty much the case with my first girlfriend except it was really leaving me for all lesbian women and guys for a time before she settled on women.

• I mean.. It would hurt that the relationship was ending but at the same time I'd be happy that she discovered what it takes for her to be happy. It doesn't matter the gender she leaves me for.

• Regardless, if it is a girl or guy I would be hurt! Just because she leaves for a girl does not make it any easier.

• If my girlfriend left me, I would be hurt. If she left me for a lesbian, would it hurt more? No. If my girlfriend likes girls, then please don't waste my time or marry me. What was the sex like? Was she into it/you?

• I would be pissed because she wasted all that fuckin' money of mine!

• if she leaves me period that just mean she wasn't the one

and first id try and get a 3 way relation ship ;)

• I would not. She is just now comfortable with the fact that she is a lesbian, and wants to be honest about it. It doesn't mean that she doesn't have love and respect for you, just that her sexual attractiveness is towards another.

• I wouldn't be hurt, I would be lonely and sad, just like I would if she left me for another guy.

• Yes, but why would she be with me then though?

• It would hurt no matter who it is

• I'd be down for a 3sum actually 😋😋😋

• it doesn't work like that. You are putting your foot in your mouth.

• now you are trolling

• 4realz doe.. Lez are mainly compose of REAL cuties ❤️❤️❤️ No shite!

• I'd be hurt the same amount regardless of the sex of the person she left me for.

• Sounds emasculating

• Yes, I would care.

• Enjoy her lesbianism I suppose. It's depressing though. Be happy anyway!

• What? Her clitoris is bigger than my penis?

• Yeah, it would be depressing.

• Obviously I would care. I'd be angry and very hurt.

• Well women are more attractive than men. How can men compete?

• I cared. . . and it was my wife.

• thats completely ego destroying for a man.