Guys, which of these women would you be more willing to date?

You might want to date all or any of them, but I am just curious: which of these three women would you MOST be more willing to date (or be more interested in)?

Girl 1: Has a degree and works as a nurse. She works long, hard hours and doesn't have a lot of time to date, except on her two (or maybe one) days off. She is attractive, eats healthy and goes for early morning runs to keep fit. She has her own apartment and her own vehicle. She is friendly, but doesn't have a sense of humor and little patience. She enjoys romantic comedy movies, pop music especially Taylor Swift music and some country music. Downside - she can be moody, and hold grudges.

Girl 2: She doesn't have a degree, but is a hard worker. She works full time as an administrative assisstant (her hours are good, but not overwhelming). She is attractive, eats what she wants and goes to the gym 5 days a week. She has an apartment she shares with a roommate, and her own vehicle. She is very outgoing, bubbly, but not the brightest. She enjoys sports (like watching the game on tv or in a stadium) and listens to alternative rock and r&b. Downside - she can be mean, and drops people quickly.

Girl 3: Has a degree and works in the creative field. She is able to set her own hours and can work from home. She is attractive, eats healthy, and works out at home 6 days a week. She has her own 2 bedroom house and her own vehicle. She is quiet and shy, but sweet with a great sense of humor. She enjoys horror and fanasy type of movies, and listens to a lot of different types of music. Downside - non contagious genetic disorder that makes her sick occassionally, but nothing too serious.

• Girl 1 (Nurse)
    20% (5)
  • Girl 2 (Administrative assistant)
    16% (4)
  • Girl 3 (Creative professional)
    64% (16)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I go with Girl 3. I don't like moody people (Girl 1), nor mean people (Girl 2), and I wouldn't want my partner to drop me quickly! I don't like watching sports, nor the people who watch them (Girl 2). I can live with my partner getting sick every now and then; I can take care of her.

What Guys Said 11

• Girl 3 is the only one who dosen't sound like a bitch.

Girl 1 is overly obsessed with her job and sounds like a bit of a drag.

Girl 2 actually sounds pretty cool except that she's mean and I have no love Her taste in music seems okay but not great. Otherwise though I would of picked her.

Girl 3 would of won with "sweet with a great sense of humor" alone. She's not overly obsessed with her work and has good taste in music.

• I see. Thank you for your feedback, it's appreciated.

• I like assertive women and #2 sounds right up my alley.

• Thanks for the feedback!

• Girl 3, pretty much my dream girl by the description.

• Thank you for commenting!

• Girl 1 since all 3 sounds equally hot but first one is richer

• Any of the above.

• It's hard to tell which one is the fat one.

• None, they take care of their bodies. If you are into overweight people, I apologize.

• I think you are perfect the way you are

• I just puked a little in my mouth.

• We doing no pics again?

• Sadly, yes. The women in the poll can be as attractive as you want them to be, I was just curious. Since everyone's physical preference varies.

• Anything with a vagina - and as long as she is short, brunette, with dark eyes. :P

• Stay at home mom isn't an option? Thats what I prefer, I make plenty of money, my wife doesn't need to work, my house is a mess though and I can't make food for my life so I need someone who can help me with that, plus when we have kids one day I am not sending them to a day care, they need to be with their mother.

• These were the three options, I apologize that is the only three I was interested in knowing at this time. Thanks for your input, though.

• I said 3, but 2 could easily win if she were sweet instead of mean.

• Thanks for the feedback!

• Lol that is one way to look at it!

• LOL! I know, right?

• Probably girl 2 for me because I love football. I would consider 3 if I didn't want to have kids

• Thanks for commenting!