Girls, I really need help. I am nearly 22 and still have never had a date. Please give advice?

I will be honest. I am at the end of my rope here. Since losing wieght I have asked out 6 girls, the 6th being last night. I had high hopes. She had started convos with me, never took her eyes off me, always wanted to talk and hang around, never stopped playing with her hair etc, textbook. So finally I asked her out and she said she was "already in a relationship" Now that could mean with a guy or a girl and if its the latter then I will lose my mind because that would be the 5th lesbian I've asked out so far. I really need some advice so I dont keep approaching girls who can't possibly work out. I have tried my best, but still am yet to get anything more than a handshake greeting.

3

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm on the same boat, I'm 22 and haven't been taken out on a date. But because of that, when guys would hint at wanting to take me out, I shied away from it because I gave up. But that was my mistake now.

Don't let your past experiences get you down. Just enjoy life in the meantime without expecting it to happen.

What Girls Said 2

• Just talk to her and be calm about it.

• I'm an 18 year old girl who's never been on a date so I can offer you much advice other than keep trying. Just stay true to yourself you'll get there