Is that Tinder thing any good?

Has anyone used it, have you had any luck.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have brilliant luck on Tinder, darling, but that's just because I am a goddess and incredibly charming.

What Girls Said 4

• I had fun trolololing. But it can work for dating/hookups. Just depends on how serious you are about what you want I guess but don't hold your breath.

• thank you for you help

• I like it and I don't. There are some creepy men on that app and all they want is a quick hookup. That wasn't what I was looking for. I found a guy that was really sweet and kind, and we have been hanging out at his place and actually taking the time to get to know each other. It took some time, but I did find a descent man :)

• well if I do lets help I fing the right girl that whats to just hang out and date and see how it goes

• I've had ridiculous luck the past few weeks, I just haven't... fully acted on any of the offers yet.

• I hear it is a hook up site.

• Yes I know it's a ""dating site""

What Guys Said 1

• Good for girls bad for guys

• Definitely agree. Complete waste of time and useless. You get no responses and no idea what to send in the first place.

• like most of them then

• Better to find women in places that neutralizes their advantage

On tinder they have a huge advantage since even handsome guys will go for average girls just get to get laid... they just have too many options on tinder