Guys, How to get game with women and overall inner confidence?

Decent looking 6 foot tall guy, with next to no self esteem hence my past expierences. I've had girlfriends and all that. but i seem to be awful with women. even if they show initial interest. I guess im oblivious or just to insecure to take a compliment or just pass off that theyre not really interested. any pointers or tips on self confidence or game much appreciated guys. Thank you

2

What Guys Said 2

• 0|1
  • First you got to figure out where you need to start, example can you go to a random girl and ask for time?

Can you talk to a girl?
    Hold yourself?

• I have absolutely no problem talking to women if its more natural. I guess if im not in a school or setting where you're meant to meet people is when I struggle. I usually fake my confidence. I can hold eye contact, back and posture straight. I guess its more of the social dynamics I don't quite get.