He's 43 and Im 23, I'm so confused by him? is he just flirting with me?

We work in the same place but different departments, after 2 months he told me he has had his eye on me, 3 weeks ago we exchanged numbers and he said he was going to call. A couple days pass he doesn t call, I text him and it takes him hours to text back and he asked to see me and I said yes but he never text me back. The day we were supposed to hang out he doesn t text or call till 10 pm saying he was doing a favor for a neighbor and was tired which I understood. But within 10mins of talking on the phone he asked if I was a virgin and when was the last time I had sex. I told him I dont have sex without a relationship and he automatically said oh your my lady than and I said you haven't taken me out or anything. A week ago when I was on break he came in and sat with me for 5mins and when he left he kissed me on the cheek and told me to call him. It s been a week and he never calls me or text me I always have to text him first and he never text back and I called him and he didn t answer and didn t call me back.
He came over to my department and we talked and he stares at me a lot but when we were done talking he said he would text me but nothing from him yet.

Before we exchanged numbers he seemed very interested in getting to know me, he would say he wanted to take me out and that he liked me. But it seems he doesn t think about me unless I m standing in front of him or wanting to go out outside of work.
Am I just a work flirting friend?

I know how old my dad is and if he was as old as my dad I wouldn't be interested in him at all.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, departments are different, so I guess the "Don't f*** where you eat..." rule does not apply... that said, do you know if this guy is single or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• That guy is an ass!

What Guys Said 2

• Nope, he's trying to get in your pants.

• Seriously he is twice your age, he could be your dad. How seriously do you think he is gonna take you?

• some do but this guy sounds like he's just about sex

• I know how old my dad is and if he was as old as my dad I wouldn't be interested in him at all.

What Girls Said 1

• He's attracted to you but I'm not sure if he's interested in a relationship.