Guys what is your dream girl?

Qualities, personality traits, etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• Does is matter? She doesn't exist.

• I'm asking youuuuuuu

• And I answered.

• No ones dream partner is real lol it's like a needle In a haystack you'll never meet the one. At best you'll find a person who is good for you but they will be far from perfect

What Guys Said 7

• My crush
    Next question

• I like a girl to have a good sense of humor and to be willing to do weird things with me. I like a girl who is caring and would go out of her way just to make my day. I like a girl who isn't fat, but isn't skinny, and loves everybody, but has a special place in her heart for me. That girl is right in front of me. She just doesn't want to... I don't understand...

• For her to be alive.

• She should b everything... Usa girl

• someone who helps me out
    confident
    beautiful
    makes me laugh
    gets on my nerves
    my friend
    wants a future

• Vagina. Boobs. Ass. Is shorter than me, but above 4'11. Is skinny/average. Non-American average. Hates marriage and feminism and the idea of having children. Extrovert, but not a pushy one. Not reserved. A casual gamer. Err. Race isn't completely important, but I'd prefer her to be white or Hispanic/Latina. More commonality and comfort when you date in your own race. Not that I'm Hispanic or Latino, but my cousin's are half and my uncle's Mexican, so I guess I'm just more comfortable around them than others. I guess.

She should have knowledge about human instinct and a dislike for certain societal influences and the traditional dating protocol. And, she should be a source of motivation to me. Get me off my ass. But, to a point. Not pushy, but inspiring. And also know when to leave me alone.

But mostly the vagina and boobs and ass. I could settle for just those.

That said. A dream girl is a dream girl, because she's not real. And if she was real, the chances of finding her would be infinitesimal. Most of the time, you just have to settle for something that can make you content, if not entirely happy. Happiness comes and goes: it's impossible to stay happy with someone forever. Contentedness is more permanent.

• If she swallows, she's a keeper.

What Girls Said 0