Have you ever paid to join a dating website?

and been on any dates from it?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I joined eHarmony with a one year paid membership in the summer of 2004. I joined the week my divorce became final. During the time I was using g eHarmony, I was matched with about 150 women altogether. Most matches resulted in no activity. About 30 entered into communication with me. Of those I had dates with about 6.

At about the 7 month mark, I met a lovely woman who I would eventually marry. She had 2 daughters of her own from a previous marriage. I had custody of my son from my previous marriage. We not only married, we joined families very much in the style of the Brady Bunch.

@GraySailorsBride and I have been happily married for 9 years as of this past June. We are just like those smiling couples that you see on the eHarmony commercials. I can't express just how much I feel that joining eHarmony was the single best decision I have ever made in my life.

How's that for an endorsement?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I think I might have once. Can't remember now. Dating sites are such a waste of time.

• Yeah, I met my girlfriend on match. We've been together almost 8 years now.