When a guy says he will love to meet you read the details?

So I have been talking this guy since May/June we tell each other everything and message each other everyday I know his real because we have sent each other selfies of our day etc he even said a few weeks ago he wourld be proud to call me his girlfriend I have been waiting for him to ask about meeting as I feel the guy shourld do that he sent me this morning I wourld love to meet you in person I replied with I wourld love that he said that his sure we will plan something soon then we carried on as normal I am just thinking what is the next step from this, do I wait for him to say about meeting up etc, is it a good thing I reli like him xx

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• Believe he may be leading you on. He did not continue to discuss the most important aspect, where and when your two will meet. He quickly carried on. I hope I'm wrong.

• Just wait and see what he has planned. Perhaps he needs to rearrange his work / hobby schedule to make time to meet with you.

• Just beware... you just never know

What Girls Said 0