Would you refused to date a girl Who is hairy most of the time?

In this scenario she is a great person Who you really like and she is really hot. But she rarely shave

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I'd refuse to date her unless she was willing to change that. I'm sorry, but i like my women completely bare from nose to toe. (Notice how i said NOSE, not HEAD.), and i am usually turned off by hair anywhere besides her head and eyebrows--unless its only a little and barely noticeable.

• And I though I was shallow. . You take it to another level :s

• I swear, this is only one of my two superficialities. I'm otherwise very easy going, and don't have very high standards.

And i don't even really see this as shallow. It'd be shallow to require girls to have a perfect ass or something, because that's not something you can change. But every girl is more than capable of shaving.

What Guys Said 4

• Unlikey.

Most of the time the girls who choose to let their leg and pit hair grow are not really attractive. They usually resemble Miley Cyrus or Leena Dunham 😵

• Well no. But I don't like body hair. Everyone should get rid of body hair.

• Your profile says 27, but your comment tells me 16.. Just sayin

• Very mature, didn't really expect anything else though

• Sorry he turned you down for being hairy.

• Depending on the level of hairiness, but probably not. The more natural the better.

• Goog to see there is some men around!

• na ill go with anything that fucking moves im sad yh

• Ofc you do, you're 14 😂

What Girls Said 0