How not to seem pushy?

I met this amazing guy lately but I have been seeing him only once a week for the short period I've known him since be has 2 jobs and he lives one hour away. Basically once is not enough for me, especially while we're still dating and knowing each other better.. And all the dates we've gone out on, it was him who calls and arrange it (usually before one or 2 days but well..).
I started missing him often. And I want more than just once a week. How can I actually TELL him I want to see you more often without actually being too pushy or seeming obsessed, especially that we haven't actually defined our relationship so it would be awkward to claim my rights on him?

What Guys Said 1

• at the end of the next date just tell him you really like him and would to see him more often.

Dont be scared, he obviously likes you otherwise he wouldn't keep seeing you.

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't say it over text or anything, when you're together on your next date just suggest if you can see each other in a few days time or the following day too or something, while you're actually with him.