Have u chased a guy instead of making them chase you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just because I was being chased, did not mean I was aware if it at the time. I was finally "caught".

A story:

In my mid twenties, when I was still single, I took a second job delivering pizza for Domino's. One of my coworkers confessed to me that she had had a crush on me for a long time, well before we ever worked together.

How can this be? Well, I lived in the delivery area for this particular Domino's store. I had ordered pizza in the past and she had delivered pizza to me. Of course, I was completly oblivious to her interest at the time. I found out from her later, that after the first time she delivered to me, she went back to the store and had the assistant manager make an entry for my address in their computer system. The entry said that all deliveries to this address were to be handled by her if she was on shift. Apparently, I had my own personal pizza delivery woman, I was just too unaware to notice.

She and I did wind up being boyfriend and girlfriend for a while. You never know where a crush can take you.

By any reasonable measure, she did the bulk of the work for the pursuit.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• I've had girls chase me, though I was never interested in them, I think they chased me cause I never chased them, so they had no choice.
    I've always done the chasing when I like a girl.

• I've usually never done any chasing... very rarely. If you start off as friends, there's usually no chasing. you just fall for each other at the same time

• I never had a clue I was being chased, and I hate to say it, I didn't feel any attraction for the women who did chase me, not once.

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah, I chased @Ihav2fart and I caught him. Ha! 😜

• Yeah, I've chased before but prefer to be chased instead. That way I know his level of interest.

• I don't know if it's considered chasing but I proposed to @CourtJester awhile back and he said yes... So I guess I did?

• Yeah, I do that all the time. It's silly to just sit back and wait for guys to chase you.

• No I don't chase people.