Two people like each other - but both want to be single. Does this make sense?

What could be reasons for this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah that makes sense. Someitmes things are appropiate to get into at that point in time for more reasons than one, such as family, schooling and numerous others so they choose to remain friends until these issues that were once there are no more

Most Helpful Girl

• -commitment issues
    -lifestyle between the two people are complete opposites
    -don't like the hassle of being in a relationship
    -don't want to ruin a friendship if they decide to get into a relationship with each other but doesn't work out in the long run.

I'm sure they have there reasons. But if two people like each other why not make something of it all?

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, it does make sense. Reasons yes, I know some reasons.

• Ha, relationships are drama... If you're not too into drama at the time (like me right now), even if someone were interested in me and I in them, I'd prefer to remain friends with them for a while before anything starts up.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, this makes sense! Perhaps they just aren't looking for anything serious. Maybe they are both currently very busy and just don't have the time.