Girls would dating a guy into poetry and philosophy get annoying?

I read a lot of classic poetry and 19th century philosophy. I'm not constantley bringing it up but every now and then in a conversation I can't help but do bring up something i read. Also I will occasionally quote poems if the mood is right.

She's definitely more outgoing then I am we've had a few conversations and flirted with eachother. She's even purposely run into me in the hallway just to say bye to me; however, I'm afraid if she finds out my level of nerd (going to school for bio-chemistry like video games anime philosphy etc) she might lose interest

Most Helpful Girl

• omg, no not at all, it would just mean that he would be able to serenade you with fancy wording :) and hed probably be smart if he were by the way, so smarts defo the way to go, intelligence is refreshing. I for some ridiculous reason always attract the all brawn no brain kinda type (its getting annoying now)

• Don't mean to judge or insult but ever think that maybe you should try dating guys that aren't super attractive. Not saying date someone who's butt ugly but maybe some average to moderatley above average looking guys?

• She's definitely more outgoing then I am we've had a few conversations and flirted with eachother. She's even purposely run into me in the hallway just to say bye to me; however, I'm afraid if she finds out my level of nerd (going to school for bio-chemistry like video games anime philosphy etc) she might lose interest

• she sounds like a very breezy, happy go-lucky sorta type, i dont think she should have a problem with you being you, why not ask her out? here's an idea, you should teach her to play your fav video game

What Girls Said 2

• I'm told all the time I should be a philosopher and I write poetry
    it be nice to see how people see me i wouldn't mind

• It would be very interesting. I don't think it would be annoying.

What Guys Said 0