What are the limits of ur boyfriend bossing you around?

Most Helpful Girl

• So I have been there-And I came to realize long ago that YOU and only you set the boundaries for how much you will be bossed around.

I am thinking that, since you have asked this question, you already feel uncomfortable.
    So here is my advice:
    Don't allow ANYONE to make you feel uncomfortable. Be straight up with this guy and say, "This is my life and I will live it as i please" or "I can make my own decisions!"

You can do it girl-Just be brave and strong:)

• No it just because I loved him for the past 2 years and he just asked me out like 3 days ago. He gets really jealous and he's over protective I love that about him I just don't know if it will get worst later on

• Thanks for the MHO!

• No prob!

What Guys Said 8

• I'm with @vishna , that is exactly how it is in my relationship as well, we help each other and tell each other when we do something wrong but there is no bossing and if there ever was I'd want her to tell me

• Every relationship is different if you feel like he is getting too controlling call him out on it. Of be refuses to change leave him.

• Depends on if you need to be directed or not..> some people are just more self sufficient then others> then you have some that just always do the wrong thing

So it depends on what its about?

• He just gets really jealous

• I am not going to bossed around. I am my own person. If a girl can't accept that then I will dump her.

• Limits?

Well bossing around is not good at all, it in neither attractive nor appealing in any way. Yes, assertiveness and firmness is fine but not bossing around, that's not right at all.

• As soon as he does it, shout the door is that way don't let it hit you on the way out, x

• I think people in a relationship need to maintain some type of independence. They would want to help each other but it shouldn't be expected to wait on someone hand and foot.

• I don't need to be bossed around, and I don't need to boss her around. Why? We don't own people, at least not anymore

What Girls Said 4

• when he isn't letting me have a say. i dont mind someone bossing me around actually, but once it gets to the point where I'm not being heard or my opinion doesn't matter, ill get bitchy. i think it's unfair, not to mention a little sexist, to be silenced like that.

• I don't think either of us in my relationship boss the other around.

He tells me when I do something wrong, and I tell him when he does something wrong. But we never boss the other around, that would be rude.

Playful bossy joking is fine. But any type of serious bossing around would not be appreciated or accepted.

• My partner would never boss me around, we are equals. Unless its in the bedroom- which clearly he is dominant lololol

• Unless its in the bedroom- which clearly he is dominant lololol

... shut up you're 17.

• You're right- I don't have a boyfriend. But than again I am being Dead Ass.

• Also, do not tell me to shut and disrespect my opinion. I get you are a dick but shut up. Thanks.

• I don't get bossed around. I wouldn't be with him if he did boss me around.