Why won't this guy start texting conversations?

I really like this guy at my school (we are both seniors), but I always have to text him first and initiate everything. He seems interested in me, and told my friend he thinks I'm really hot, so why won't he text me? Should I text him? Please help!

0|0
1|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he just doesn't like texting. I know I'd never text a girl. I'd call her, but I'd never text her.

0|1
    0|0
    • Totally agree. I used to hate texting with a passion. Even if I was crazy about a girl, I never wanted to text with her. It was annoying.

Five years later, I text just as much as anyone... Kinda felt like I had to adapt, know what I mean?

What Guys Said 4

• call him and see how that conversation goes and if the conversation is weird and maybe even awkward then drop the dude and start ignoring him. Not in a mean way or anything but just don't initiate anything, calls, text, e mail, or even face to face convo.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you should text him, because I know with me, I don't like to be the first one 2 text because sometimes I feel like I'm being annoying, so I can see this guy having the same problem...and if he told your friends he thinks ur hot, then trust me keep texting him.

0|1
    0|0
  • He's probably just afraid. He might be really self-conscience and worried that he's annoying you. Try to not text him for a few days and see what he does.

Of course, there is always the alternative. He might not like you. Just because he thinks your hot doesn't mean he likes you.

0|0
    0|0
  • not sure does he have a girlfriend girls always slow down texting me when they do, maybe its same way for a guy

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Guys just don't do that sometimes.

0|0
    0|0