I need advice desperately, please?

Ok so I'm a 10th grader and I just got into my first real relationship (2 weeks). And I really like this girl. But its turns out that she is not only extremely depressed ( she is seeing a counselor), she has a autoimmune disease that will cause her to lose her hair and be sick constantly. When she told me this I said it didn't matter and I still wanted to be with her. But now I don't know what to do. Part of me wants to stay with her despite her problems but part of me wants to break up with her in the nicest way possible blaming everything on me. I know I sound like a dick but this has been super stressful on me and there are other girls interested in me and I don't know what to do

So in short I'm asking if you think I should break up with her because of her disease and depression
Filler

Most Helpful Girl

• You should do what you think is best for you and her. If you can't handle the stress of dating a girl with serious health issues then it's not your fault for ending it. Just let her know that it's because you can't handle the pressure. I also wouldn't mention that there are other girls waiting to date you. If I were you though, I'd wait a week or so and really try to figure out if leaving is something you have to do.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dating someone with a health problem like that is serious if you think you are able to stick it out with her then that's great but if you don't think you can live your whole life with that girl then you need to break it off with her. Because leading her on is just going to hurt her even more. And just because she is sick doesn't mean you guys can't be happy together I know it would be hard sometimes but if you truly love her you will be able to over look it but ya just what ever you do please don't lead her on and make her think there is something when there's nothing because that's just rude and it will crush her and if you truly care about this girl then I know you don't want to hurt her so good luck and I hope this helped you out

What Girls Said 2

• You should break up with her. Being with her because you feel sorry for her is really the worst thing you can do.

• Break up with her so she can have a chance of being with a guy who really likes her, flaws and all.

What Guys Said 2

• I'd treat her like any other girl you might be going out with. Which is to say, don't treat her like a charity case, but also don't dump her just because she may or may not have additional medical issues.

Do the normal stuff, see if you hit it off and this is potentially a good relationship for the long term. If it works out, great. You never know, she might be the one, and the medical stuff might not mean shit after a while. If it doesn't feel right with her, just be honest, and tell her you want to be there for her as a friend.

Good luck. :)

• If you feel like you can do better, you shouldn't stay with this girl. Don't waste her time. Let her get her life together and meet a guy who really wants to be with her.