Would you date me?

Height 5.3
Weight 102lb
Breast size 34c
Would you date me assuming I have a pretty face?

Most Helpful Guy

• If we were compatible in terms of personality, then I most certainly would! :)

• Haha I have a weird childlike personality 😂

• Haha me to i do that when I am walking home alone or something I remember something funny and end up laughing as I am walking then I relies I probably look insane 😂

• That happens to me often! I totally lose control, and laugh so hard that my stomach hurts and my eyes water a bit! I somehow try to control myself when I'm in public, but sometimes it doesn't work!

Most Helpful Girl

• Not if your personality sucks and you go on sites asking for clarification if you are a decent person to date when their is very little to go on about you as a person. Funny how your bra size weight and height are more important than interests, kindness, voluntary work, morals.

• I guess u have a point I did not think of it like that tub I think sameness and personality are most important because they never fade unlike looks and age and bra size i am sorry for this question

What Guys Said 9

• are you kidding? Yes of course ;) :)

• Probably
    I'm bad at imagining this though

• Only if we love each other

• This is a good answer thanks

• ... PICTURES.

• I can't do a pic lol sorry just use ur imagination

• how's your personality though. that is the key factor for me. it would depend on how compatable we are if i am to think about it

• Those numbers don't mean a whole lot to me, but assuming I liked you, I'd date you

• Yes without no hesitation.

• 102lb love it <3

• You'd be my ideal date!

What Girls Said 0