Would a old guy be truly interested on a girl younger than him?

I've been talking to an old guy and he shows interested on me however he's older than me and I'm not sure if his feelings are real or he's just a jerk

Most Helpful Guy

• An "old guy" ? Like an elderly person? Well, people's idea of what constitutes attractiveness sometimes doesn't change much as they age. So, if a guy liked hot 19yr olds when he was 25, he probably will when he's 55 too. Beyond physical attractiveness, it'd depend on how compatible your personalities are.

• what if this man has a wife but he flirts with you even if the wife is sitting next to me (beside he being a jerk) do you think his feeling for me are real or?

• He's a jerk, simply for doing it even though he's married and especially for doing it in front of his wife. His "feelings" probably only involve wanting to have sex with you. It's up to you, but I wouldn't fool around with someone like that. His actions are indicative of poor character.

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course. Old guys like young pretty girls that's willing to f and give them a chance because they're young. Most guys even want to marry a woman younger than them. They wouldn't want a older woman. It's creepy. I guess they believe the young girl haven't had much sex and is tighter than older women

What Guys Said 1

• When guys are younger we perfer older girls, when we are older we perfer younger girls.

What Girls Said 1

• The guys that have hit on me are mostly old guys. And by old I mean they could theoretically be my dads. Tons of creepy old guys honey. Many of them would love the Chance to bone a pretty young thing.