Girls, What am I doing wrong?

I am not a very attractive guy, being 6'1" 245 lbs with acne (that nothing really helps clear) and no abs whatsoever. I really like this girl (let's call her) J, but I'm in the friendzone. I don't know why I always get stuck in it. I usually talk to J on snapchat, instagram, school, and kik. Should I talk to her or other girls over the phone or stick to text. Also last night we were at this club and she was crying, because she gave her ex a second chance until about 10 minutes later he cheated on her (grinded on another girl), when I found this out I tried to comfort her, but I didn't do a good job. Please give me advice, because I really like this girl

2

Most Helpful Girl

• The best thing is to really make her know that you`ve got a thing for her. Never give her advice when it comes to ex:es or guys she got a thing for, that will defently put you in the friendzone. Keep a little distance, tell her what your opinion are about sfuff and show her that you`ve got confidence. She need to see you as a person and not just a friend, there is a difference. Compliment her.
    And if time goes by and nothing changes, maybe the best thing is to move on. Made she`s not worth your time.

• Okay well since we started talking a year ago, I have given her advice (BTW no wonder I get stuck int that God damn friend zone) on boyfriends and guys she has had things for.

What Girls Said 1

• THE REASON why you're friend zoned is because your acting like it, yes there's a way to comfort her and not always be there, you don't want to be that friend she can always cry on your shoulder for about other men. You have to act more of a person whose there for her, but get out of the friend zone? How maybe change your ways and act more flirty. The more confident you are, the more less "cute" you will be and more attractive

• Okay, but here's the thing I don't know how to flirt without being blatantly obvious about it