Do you get tired of being around your significant other?

Most Helpful Guy

• hmmm. i wouldn't say it's "tired" as much as i just like doing things on my own sometimes and obviously like to be with my friends. but generally speaking i don't get "tired" of being around them

• Why can't you be with your friends and her?

• i do sometimes actually more often than not. but sometimes I want to just be able to be with my friends. once I'm with someone the expectation shouldn't be that I spend 24/7/365 for the rest of my life with them.

we still (both parties in the relationship) need to be able to do some things independent of each other.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Not yet. We've been dating for 5 months and I love being with her.

• How often do you see her?

• I spend weekends with her, from Friday afternoon through Sunday night or Monday morning, and I usually see her one night during the week (but usually not overnight.)

• If i ever git tired of her, she wouldn't be my SO to begin with.

• @joahz10nt nvr have nor nvr will i. Will always rove ma chica til the day there is no more her 💏

• Only when she is in a bad mood

• I got tired in the beginning then I started fantasizing about stepping out of the car at 75 mph. But luckily she left before I had to make that a reality.

What Girls Said 2

• Not really. Maybe if he's just had a coffee, he can be pretty annoying for a bit but that's nothing that 30 minutes of doing our own things can't fix.

Granted that we're both just hanging out like usual, though, I never really get sick and tired or being around him.

• I'm not in a relationship, but I think that it's important for people in couple to give space to the other, to share some activities but yet, have sometimes with their respective friends, because otherwise, they might get bored of each-other... But then it depends on the couple also...