Why are dating sites now polluted with -low quality girls- its worst than before. -images below-Why?

Most Helpful Guy

• ... wow, lmfao @ the woman with hairy legs. She will never get a man with that type of attitude.

• She didn't say she doesn't shave her legs, she said it's not an obligation. An obligation is like, taking care of your dog or stopping at a red light.

What Girls Said 6

• Because higher quality girls don't need dating sites to find a boyfriend or someone to hook-up with.

• Disagree, i've seen some very attractive females and incredible personalities; who happen to have graduate level degrees.

• I met my current girlfriend online (POF) and she is a judge.

• ok... that's good. Why would you ask a question about how dating sites are polluted with low quality girls, then say say you met a lot of amazing ones on there, including your girlfriend?

• I read over the profiles and sure maybe they aren't super models. I don't think a woman HAS to shave their legs. However, it being an obligation, well not it's not. That doesn't mean I don't have shaved legs. I shave mine regularly but wouldn't call it an obligation. I do it because I want to lol.

The woman with kids, well fair enough. But there are single men who have kids too.

What defines a high quality girl in your opinion?

• Because high quality women don't need dating sites. And dating sites are filled with ugly men and men who obviously only look for sex. So why would high quality women use a dating site?

• That's subjective to you. More people use the internet for dating so you're just seeing the women of the world.

• There are thousands of people on dating sites. If you see some who don't interest you, just don't message them.

• Because guys have low quality standards

• Guys go online to dating sites for hook ups not high quality girls

What Guys Said 6

• Some sites are worse than others. The free sites tend to be worse.

• Wow you're a dick

• Seriously though? I was thinking the same thing! Sure, maybe the women have some flaws and aren't super models. But I hardly saw anything truly bad. I've seen far worse on dating profiles out there of men and women. Maybe a woman with kids is not his thing, that's fine. There are plenty of single dads out there. As for the woman who doesn't feel obligated to shave her legs, well I agree with her, it's not an obligation. Doesn't mean I don't shave though.

• lol couldn't tell you never used a dating site. me and a girl on gag did date long term and moved in together a few years ago. I don't think gag is a dating site though

• So you got with a girl on GAG?

• yeah I did. its not that uncommon. I've spoke with several people who have moved in together with people they have met on gag. one couple that im aware of actually got engaged a while back.

• Dude, you're on OKCupid. What exactly were you expecting? Whenever I want to scrape the bottom of the barrel, that's my first stop. :-/

• Same sites that show stats that many use as their source to prove white Caucasian women are the most desired of all women in the world? Lol.

• They're most likely free. You don't find quality people on free sites (gag)... and, also, I was reading about the top 10 biggest scams, one of them is dating sites. They don't really work, it's just a money scam (for the ones you pay for)