What kind of presents girls like best?

Most Helpful Girl

• Pet bunny for me <3

Most Helpful Guy

• Chocolate.

Bunnies are hell to maintain. They are expensive and they eat all your stuff! It's like training for when you have a kid, except you can't keep a kid locked up in a cage when you don't feel like having to see whether they're eating your wires again.

Check out this myTake: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a22376-why-having-a-rabbit-might-not-be-such-a-good-idea

• I should note that some girls like jewelry, sure, but I know that I personally would not buy jewelry as not only can you not be certain if they actually *need* jewelry and whether they'll want to wear it (does it fit their finger size? Who knows!), I personally also prefer giving presents that have utility. The problem is that the girls who like jewelry typically already have tons of jewelry. :p

• Indeed, you have a really good point :)

What Girls Said 7

• Try learning about her likes and hobbies, if you truly care for her and want to show it.

Giving one of these only says "I have no idea what you like, so here's a generic girl present.", unless she actually expressed a desire or like for any of the above options.

• It really depends on the person. There's no hard and fast rule.

• tbh its hard to tell since everyone is different and have different preferences

• Bracelets for me, but only cause I only wear one necklace for the past 17 years and I wouldn't take it off (unless it's spoiled).

• Chocolate. Obvi cus you know like. It's chocolate. *hysterically laughs from having too much chocolate

• Something significant to your relationship/personal to her is always the best and most touching present (eg. a gift that reminds her of how you met or something)

• Chocolate box, or a bunny ;)

What Guys Said 4

• I've know the answer to this since I was 15. Listen to them when they aren't even listening to themselves. i. e. when they just talk about something they could use or may want or looks good on someone else. Train yourself to make mental notes of those slips, weigh the options and get the gift. You will also get bonus points for listening.

Never give Flowers and Jewelry on a holiday or a birthday. Flowers are for when they're blue and Jewelry is only good if you take them somewhere New.

• Can't really go wrong with it's the thought that counts, but definitely depends on what he/she likes

• They like flowers, according to my experience...

• Unless you have gone out 5-6 times or two months, any gift like those above will say to her: "He thinks if he buys me that I am obligated to fuck him." Don't.. Do.. It