Whats more attractive a guy that plays, Guitar or piano?

i play both and im just curuiuys about what girls deem more as an attraxtive, or is a guy that plays both the god 😍🎹🎸

• Piano
    27% (6)43% (3)31% (9)Vote
  • Guitar
    32% (7)43% (3)34% (10)Vote
  • Both <3 <3
    41% (9)14% (1)35% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|2

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I obviously am a guy so I can't really respond to the question directly, but I can talk a little about stereotypes that I think are pretty relevant to the instruments. I feel like generally when I think of piano playing guys, I think of a well put together man sitting in a hotel lobby playing a grand piano, with an element of class involved. Guitar players though I feel like there are 2 separate stereotypes. The first is the rock star that is a "bad boy" and has long hair, good looks, and crazy good guitar skills, and the second is the acoustic player who is fairly quiet and a bit of a romantic who stands outside of a woman's house and plays her a love song or something while singing along.

So in a sense I feel like this question is actually asking: "Girls, Do you prefer Classy, Gentlemanly guys, hot bad boys, or Quiet Romantics?"

Thats what I read from this question anyway.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Guitars are overrated and all the hippie wannabes and "cool kids" who take atmospheric pictures with their beloved guitar all the time, kind of ruined it. Much prefer a piano guy, I view them as more intelligent too.

1|1
    0|0
  • both can be attractive..

0|1
    0|0
  • Both is best but either is great by me. I love a musically talented guy.

0|1
    0|0
  • i love boys who play the piano ♡

0|1
    0|0
  • Google Jason Citro...

0|0
    0|0
  • neither. for me, musical talents don't affect is attractiveness.

0|0
    0|0
  • Piano for the win

0|1
    0|0
  • Guitar, but I'm biased because that's what my guy plays. :-)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• When you ask a question with 'more' you should put only unique options not 'both' or 'neither' 😪

0|0
    0|0
    • haha you're right i just noticed that when i posted it but once you post there is no going back to edit mode... :(

• Most of people would choose either 'both' or 'neither'. I made same mistake in a survey in my class. 50+ out of 60 voted for 'all of above' -_-