Im 23 and never had a bf?

I never meet guys, i barely meet people. I live in acity of 175.000 people which isn't much but i keep seeing the same faces and everyone knows eachother and i dont feel like dating anyone or getting to know anyone because everyone is related to one another everyone is in your bussines. Im sick and tired of being 23 and single, the guys i ''had'' were two flings and plain jerks and other were online dates through tinder but it didn't work out, they way i wanted too. What can i do? im 23 and never had sex by the way, i miss intimacy.

Most Helpful Guy

• since i don't know anything about you or your standards, i will simply say, just keep trying.

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you ever tried asking a guy out?

You should try to make some male friends. If you fancy one of them, ask him out.

What Guys Said 5

• Just keep looking I live in a small town myself and yes it is hard to find that right person but if you stop looking then you will never find him. There is a guy somewhere out there that is going to love and care for you it just takes time to find him. Just don't lower your standards just don't try and date the first guy that says hi make sure you are compatible with the person. You will find someone just give it time and don't get discouraged

• im 23

• Your only two years older then me and I have only had one relationship and it didn't last that stuff happens your still young it's never to late to fine love just don't give up you will meet a guy trust me... my uncle didn't meet his wife till he was 32 now I'm not saying it's going to take that long but you can't give up

• You can move to another city, you can keep looking. Unfortunately there isn't much you can do. You'll have to look for guys anyway, no matter where you are. There's nothing exact, sooner or later it may happen.

• I'm sure there's a guy somewhere over there. All you got to do is be friendly so you can get to know them and if you like them wala. haha

• Try online dating.

• Relationships are boring and stupid. All you do is kiss and hold hands nothing else trust me you have nothing to worry about

What Girls Said 0