Older men, how would you feel if a beautiful, sweet, shy 18 year old girl really liked you?

Older men - if you knew an 18 year old girl you thought was beautiful, sweet, gentle, quiet and shy who plucked up the courage to tell you that she really liked you - how would you feel and how would you react?

Most Helpful Guy

• She's be 11 years younger than me. No thanks, I wouldn't be comfortable dating someone THAT young.

• not even if she were mature for her age and different from the other girls?

• You're too young for me anyway :)

• Yeah, I read your other comment, where you mentioned that the man was 50! It's highly likely that you are setting yourself up for big trouble. My only advice is... just be careful, and don't let your hormones get the better of you, at this young age. Please. :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• Well, first, I need to ask 2 questions:
    1. Do you have someone in particular in mind (if so, what is your relationship with him)?
    2. Do you have daddy/older man fetish?

Based on the answers to those questions, I can give better, more-targeted advice.

• A particular man, who is around your age. Second Question, yes.

• OK, well tell me more about this man. If you want, we can take this private so as not to violate his or your privacy. However, the more I understand this guy and your situation, the more I can help because each person is different.

• Damn I was kind of hoping to find out what you would tell her. You're right to protect her (and his) private facts but perhaps you might come back with a general conclusion?

• I'd be thrilled, but would feel obliged to give her a "You invite more than you know" speech. Hoping it doesn't discourage her, while also trying to be entirely clear about what she's getting herself into.

• which is what?

• hard to explain without knowing you. In general terms, I would point out that with age comes a certain disregard for various social stigmas. Things like getting the best brands of clothing/phones that were important when I was younger don't really matter to me anymore, and it will be impossible to get me to care about them again.

But as mentioned, bringing this sort of thing up would depend on you. I. e. if you already seemed to share my kind of disregard for the things I disregard, I wouldn't really feel like I'd have to explain it to you.

• not sure if I count as "older man", but I wouldn't have a problem with that. age is just a number and she's legal, if she has a great personality and we have the same interests then I don't care if she's 1 or 10 years younger :)

• most would jump to get in a foolish girl's pants.

• is 21 old, 'older men' qualified?

• They'd jump on that.

• Flattered. If we connected and I liked her too, then I'd be thrilled.

• I wouldn't mind, but I am only 22 so my opinion is probably not that important. :D.

• I would feel great honestly. I would treat her good if I liked her.

• Do you want an honest answer?

• That she's got daddy issues

• I'd be flattered of course, and I would thank her, but it would depend on how I already felt before anything else could happen (in the future). And finally, I'd think it was a dream, because women just don't up and come to me and share such thoughts, and I have a few years on you, so if it could have happened it already would have!

• I'm 24, and I'd be thrilled, though I'm not sure if I'm what you mean by "older." Anyhow, most of the girls I date are in their teens because girls my age all want to be with older guys who have money.

• I mean 30s to 50s

• Oh wow, that is older lol.

What Girls Said 0