Girls, How do you act around a Random guy ?

How do you act around a Random guy at first glance , when you are sexually attracted to him?

Your opinion.

2

Most Helpful Girl

• I smile at him and l try not to act weird

• Thanks :) One question please :

Say there are 2 random guys from 2 different races you find equally attractive in public.

Let's say one random guy is an Asian and the other random guy is a Polynesian.

They are sitting next to you in public.

Since you find both of them equally attractive, who would you check out or show interest in?

I mean it is only possible for you to date only one of the guys... so who would you go for?

• Haha :D But both are equally " Hot" ... It's just different races !! So, what would you do?

• I don't know

What Girls Said 1

• try to get attention maybe I don't know

• Thanks :) One question please :

They are sitting next to you in public.