Girls, could you ever get in a relationship with a guy who has a broken heart?

So as the title says I'm just wondering if a guy with a broken heart would be to much to bother with and just be way to unatractive for girls to even give it a chance.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Not unattractive, just an idiotic choice for a date.

Heartbroken people should make peace with everything before moving on.
    Otherwise they just use the rebound person and step on their heart...

• Agree, I wouldn't date anyone with unresolved feelings or problems with an ex crush, flame, FB , girlfriend whatever the case

What Girls Said 4

• Depends on how he chooses to act he can have a broken heart and look to you for help
    Or do some scandalous shyt behind your back while your trying to do your best to mend it, just so he can end up breaking her heart and leaving her like he was left

• No, I wouldn't. I'm not going to date someone who hasn't completely moved on from a past relationship. That would be stupid of me.

• I've tried and it turned out he hadn't really fallen for me, but just needed to cling to someone after this other girl had hurt him. So now I am heartbroken because I still love him and he doesn't feel the same :'(

• You should give yourself time to heal before getting into a relationship. That way you can give it your all.