Is bad that she never wants to spend the night at my place?

I have been dating her for 3 months and she is amazing but when we see each other like 2-3 times a week she never wants to sleep at my house. We have sex and then she leaves, even if its 11 pm.

And I am worry because I really like her.

Most Helpful Guy

• Many possible reasons.
    -Maybe she doesn't feel beautiful at wake up and doesn't want to be seen without 'preparation'.
    -Or someone controls her (her mom calling every evening on a landline?).
    -Or she just doesn't feel at ease passing the night in another bed than hers.
    -Or she doesn't like company when sleeping.

What Girls Said 4

• Does she live with her parents?

• Have you asked her to spend the night?

• Yeah and just one time she said yes.

• Hm.. you're gonna have to ask her. Sorry!

• i do this. usually to avoid getting attached/hurt. open up to her.

• Maybe she just have strict parents or is not into cuddling and that things.

What Guys Said 1

• Hard to know unless she tells you.

I had a girlfriend throughout university and into grad school. It lasted 7 years and she never stayed over a single night... EVER. We'd have sex every day for the first few years, and then she'd go home even if it was 2am. The only time we ever spent the night together was when we went on vacation in the later years of the relationship.

However, it could be anything. Maybe she has a sibling or elderly family member that she needs to take care of every day. I've seen that one before where the girl had a handicapped little sister.