I have no boobs, can guys still find me attractive?

By no boobs I mean less than a 32A. I have 5'1" and a quarter. I'm relatively thin, my band size is 28 so my technical bra size is 28C but I usually get 32A (Which I can't quite fill out) because I can not seem to find my exact size. I'm really frustrated because my chest is so flat and every other girl in my school has at LEAST a full 32A. They won't grow and I feel like guys won't find it attractive because I'm so flat. I have a flat-toned tummy, and a toned butt and legs which I absolutely love but I still always end up worrying about my chest size.

Can a girl still have sexual appeal even if she doesn't have boobs?
I know this is a stupid question but I can't help but to worry.

Most Helpful Guy

• You can definitely be attractive and chances are you are more than you think.
    Most guys care more about the butt anyway :)

What Guys Said 19

• A flat chested girl can defiantly still have sex appeal. All we can see is that you are under 18 so depending on your age you may still grow larger breasts. There are also other things that can affect them. My girlfriend went from a C to a DD in a few years of birth control. And if it does not happen for you don’t worry about it. A lot of guys, myself included prefer smaller breasts.

• There is nothing wrong with haveing a flat chest. A lot of guys like girls with small breast. In fact I myself prefer small breasted woman. And your still young so I'm sure they will continue to grow. So just be confident in that you have. I'm sure you have a lot of sex appeal so don't let small boobs hold you back from getting out and meeting a guy

• don't worry about it girls can always be sexy no matter what also (it's old I know but it's the truth) you are still young and I'm sure you will grow some more so you don't need to worry. :D :D

• OMG... OF COURSE MEN CAN BE ATTRACTED TO YOU.

I don't know any man that will look at a girl and say... "Nope, ain't going out with her because she doesn't have big boobs."

Most men are attracted to the whole package - not an individual body part.

I think women spend too much time worrying about body image. That breeds insecurity. Insecurity is NOT a sexy trait and guys WILL pick up on it even if you try to mask it.

• Of course!

There are guys like me who just adore flat-chests like yours!

I think flat-chests are awesome because you don't have to deal with problems finding a bra with adequate support and you can wear almost any top without worry!

What's more, you won't have to deal with the aches from large boobs straining your back and shoulders.

You have a toned butt and legs, and that's pretty much all a guy like me can ask for. You're awesome! Love yourself :D

• First, yes. Lots of guys are either attracted to small breasts or just don't care.

Second, you're still a kid and not done growing. The body you have no is not the body you'll have in a few years. Girls your age should not be stressing out over their bodies.

• there are plenty of small boob loving guys out there! ;-)

• Boob size isn't a dealbreaker for me. I actually prefer them smaller rather than bigger. If you're attractive otherwise, I don't think it'd hurt you. Some guys might even like you more.

• Plenty of girls are smoking hot with no boobs to speak of. It is not a deal breaker!

• Yes definitely. I once had a girlfriend that would make you look huge and she was very sexy.. Don't fret there are guys out there who will find you perfect XXXX

• Yes. Many many guys will find you super attractive. You don't have to worry about guys.

• boobs are nice but not necessary to feel attraction for a girl ;)

• They is correct. no worry, i am 18.. I feel attractive ( just wrote the text) flat nice legs and tummy = ). In the describe of your body (I am very attractive of your body) = )

• If a girl has a nice ass, her having small boobs really isn't a big deal.

• I don't even notice breast size.

• they might still grow they grow till you are like 20 I think

• Yes 😊💕

Try to not to worry (:

• Yeah, definitely. Especially as you get older, its much less of an issue. At your age, breasts sort of separate 'little girls' from 'women', so those girls with larger breasts seem older and more sexually mature.

The thing is, women's sexual appeal on average peaks at 20-22. So yeah, you're losing out now because breasts would make you seem older and more mature.

For the majority of your life, you will clearly be a petite, small breasted woman, not a girl who isn't mature, and your small frame will seem young and flirty, not underdeveloped. I know that doesn't fix things today, but this is a temporary problem, not a lifelong one.

• Of course, especially if you have a good butt. For some guys butt is more important than breast anyway.

What Girls Said 5

• Don't you worry about one little thing! You do not need big boobs at all to be considered attractive. You are also still growing so trust me they will get bigger. For me and I know my mom as well, after I got into college and started having a fuller image my boobs got bigger. When I was 18 I had smaller boobs but I was like you, 5'4 naturally skinny but with toned legs, arms, and stomach. In these past two years I have watched myself grow into having a fuller figure. Still it is nice to have a bit of that 18yr old body as well.

I realize this isn't too helpful considering I know I was impatient when I was younger with small boobs so I am going to make a list of why small boobs are great things to have. (**SIDE NOTE I have nothing against big boobs*)

1. It is easier to find clothing that fits
    2. Running with big boobs hurts (or so I've been told)
    3. They are a handful of joy
    4. You can wear low cut clothing without it looking super trashy because you don't have cleavage
    5. You can easily go as a guy character for Halloween

Last thing. Boobs are literally balls of fat that have been sexualized by the media. Appreciate your body the way it is because you have things that other girls crave, the sexiest thing about a girl is her confidence and if a guy wants an unconfident girl then you don't want that guy. So hold your head high and trust me they will crawl to you!

• At lease you have nice pretty boobs think of this this way at lease you don't have man boobs. Enough said.

• Of course?
    My sister seems to be about the same size as you and guys n gals are all over her.

• A lot of people find Mila Kunis sexy and her chest is small.

• You literally described me. If you dont feel comfortable then get a pushup bra

• Yes, you're completely normal. You're under 18, so there's still a chance that they will grow. Mine went from an a-cup to a small b-cup just this passed summer, and I'm 20. So you may still be growing! Even if you aren't though, it's really not a big deal.

We all have our insecurities that make us who we are. The best thing you can do is embrace them and look at the bright side of things -- they're probably perky, and you don't have to deal with back pain :) if it makes you feel any better, a lot of guys don't care that much about breast size. Some may have a preference for big, small, or medium but it's never usually a deal breaker.

From my experience, most guys are "butt guys" anyway, hahah.